Due to lack of history of the dogs, we do not adopt to homes with children under 12 years of age.
The adoption fee for dogs is $738 for dogs, or $1017 ($900 + HST) for puppies born in our care, which includes spay/neuter, shots and any relative vetting. All adoptive homes must be willing to show proof of home or apartment insurance and be willing to register their pet for pet insurance for a free 30-day-trial upon adoption. For more information please review our F.A.Q. page before you apply.
Effective April 23, 2021
- Each new adoption application has a Processing Fee of $30. The Processing Fee, which is in addition to the current Adoption Fee of $738 (adult dogs)/$1017 (puppies born to us), has drastically reduced the wait time for qualified adopters. Operating costs during the COVID-19 pandemic have increased; veterinary care, supplies, and transport all cost more, and our adoptions fees typically do not cover the cost of care we provide to each dog that comes through our program.
- applications that are older than 1 month, and applications that have not replied to us in over a month, will be timed out, starting with applications received prior to March 23, 2021. eliminating the backlog of applications that may be stale, or no longer relevant to the applicant’s current situation.
Before proceeding, please verify the following:
- You live within the adoption radius
- Any children in residence are older than 12 years old
- You understand that the $30 Processing Fee is non-refundable, and does not guarantee the success of your application. The Processing Fee is collected at the end of the application.
We are only replying to applications that are a suitable match to the dogs currently in our care. Please check your junk mail folders – our replies often end up there!