If we had to describe Venice in two words, it’d be easy: he’s a good boy. No, no, wait — he’s the goodest boy. Let’s tabulate all the way in which this adorable Collie mix is, in fact, good:
- He’ll introduce himself with a firm handshake;
- He’s learning to sit before crossing the street (ugh, it’s so incredible);
- He’s quiet, though he’ll grunt if he wants your attention;
- Despite his curiosity, he doesn’t bark at other dogs, cats, squirrels and birds;
- He lets you sleep, because honestly, you deserve it.
Do you get the sense that Venice is incredibly smart? You’d be right. If you want a buddy who’ll learn all the tricks you can throw at him, what are you waiting for? Adopt Venice.