Thank you for considering adoption! We look for the most committed adopters who are willing to provide an awesome home for these amazing dogs.
Our rescue is proudly LGBTQ2S friendly.
Please review our F.A.Q. page before applying.
Here is how our adoption procedure works:
1 – Apply on our site by filling out our adoption form
2 – If you are within our adoption range, we will set up a telephone interview with you
3 – We will call two references or vet references
4 – We will schedule a home visit
5 – We will schedule a meet and greet with the selected dog
Once approved you must provide:
- a signed copy of our adoption contract
- $450 adoption fee by e-transfer or cash
- proof of apartment or home insurance
- proof of registration of adoptive pet insurance upon adoption
- one week after adoption we require proof of microchip and registration of said chip
We do not adopt out of the Toronto/GTA area because many of our dogs require additional care and support. We need to be within reach so should anytime in their life they need assistance, we will be there.*
We do not adopt out dogs to homes with children under 12 years old, due liability*